This simple spiced chickpeas/garbanzo beans can be served as a side dish or add it in your salad or just enjoy as a snack anytime of the day.
Ghee/ Clarified Butter:- 2 Tbsp
Mustard seeds:- 1 Tsp
Cumin seeds:- 1 Tsp
Chole/Chickpeas/Garbanzo Beans:- 2 Cups (Boiled)
Red Chilli powder:- 1/2 Tsp
Garam Masala Powder:- 1 Tsp
Coriander Powder:- 1 Tsp
Cumin Powder:- 1/2 Tsp
Kasoori Methi powder:- 1 Tsp
Aamchoor powder:- 1/2 Tsp
Channa Masala Powder:- 1 Heaping Tsp
1) Heat ghee in a non stick pan on a medium heat.
2) When hot add mustard & cumin seeds.
3) Add salt, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, coriander powder & cumin powder, mix everything well.
4) Add boiled chole/chickpeas in the above spice mixture, mix well. Cook for 2 minutes.
5) Add kasoori methi powder, aamchoor powder & Channa masala powder.
6) Switch off the gas, cover the pan and let it sit for 4-5 minutes before serving..
Enjoy:) Sending this to MLLA#59, happening @ Sizzling Tastebuds, Event Susan & Lisa.