1) Eating one or two eggs a day does not significantly change blood cholesterol levels — in fact, it has even been shown to improve the ratio of LDL and HDL cholesterol.
2) To determine whether an egg is fresh, immerse it in a pan of cool, salted water. If it sinks, it is fresh-if it rises to the surface, throw it away
3) Cleanup an egg spill by sprinkling salt over the mess. Wait for two minutes.And wipe it up
4) Got a little bit of shell in your cracked eggs? Use a larger piece of eggshell to scoop it out; you’ll find it works much better than using a spoon or finger.
5) To prevent egg shells from cracking, add a pinch of salt to the water before hard-boiling. In case your eggs shells crack while being cooked, add a little vinegar to prevent the egg white from seeping out.
6) If the eggs are stuck to the carton, wet the carton and they will come out without breaking.
7) Brush beaten egg white over pies or puffs before baking to yield a beautiful glossy finish.
8) If you dip the eggs immediately into ice water for a few minutes after cooking. They peel perfectly every time & also it prevent dark rings that separate the yolks from the whites in hard boiled eggs.Also you can add a pinch of baking soda while hard boiling the egg for easy peeling.
9)For the centered yolk , close the egg carton ( use the rubber band to secure nicely), tilt on its side and let it sit in the fridge overnight ,boil in morning, you will have perfectly centered yolks for your breakfast.
10)Add 1 Tbsp of milk while beating to get fluffy omlette.