Turn your left over rice into these tasty fritters and serve them as a snack with your evening tea.
Rice, cooked :- 1 Cup
Salt to taste
Black pepper powder to taste
All Purpose Flour (maida):- 1 Tbsp
Milk :- 1 Tbsp
Fresh Bread crumbs :- 1 Cup
Shredded Cheese(Any):- 1/3 Cup
Oil for deep-frying
1) Add the salt, black pepper powder, flour, cheese and milk to the left over rice. Mix well.
2) Add the fresh bread crumbs and mix well. Set aside in the refrigerator to chill ( atleast for 30 minutes).
3) Divide the rice mixture into equal portions and shape them into balls and then flatten it slightly.
4) Heat sufficient oil in a non-stick kadai. Deep/shallow fry the fritters till golden and crisp.
5) Remove and drain on absorbent paper.