Why have a frozen pizza when you can make this easy homemade version? It appeals to everyone including kids of all ages. Look for soft Italian or French bread, not a hearty baguette.Using French bread instead of a pizza crust makes it so quick and easy it'll be on the table in 15 minutes, and a surely hit with the family. This French bread pizza recipe are a favorite quick dinner no matter how many you are serving. Choose your own toppings and cheese and Enjoy..
Soft Italian Or French Bread:-1
Any Toppings you like ( I used onions, bell pepper, olives & artichoke)
Garlic Herb Oil:-
Garlic:- 1 full head of garlic , minced
Butter:- 3 Tbsp
Olive Oil:- 3 Tbsp
Black Pepper:- 1 Tsp
Italian Seasoning:- 1 Tsp
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2) To Make Garlic Herb Oil:- Heat oil and butter in a non stick pan on a medium heat, when hot add garlic cook for 1 minute then add black pepper and Italian seasoning. Mix everything well. Switch of the gas and set it aside.
3) Slice the french bread right down the middle in half lengthwise.
4) Flatten out each piece by pressing it firmly with a rolling pin.
4) Spread gralic herb oil evenly on both loaves of bread.
5) Place all the toppings.
6) Cover it with the mozzarella cheese
7) Place bread on a baking tray and bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly toasted and cheese is melted.