Parathas are the best way to add vegetables in your kids diet.My 5 year old daughter is not a big fan of corn but she loved these parathas when i served it with yogurt , as she can't taste any corn in it , that is the magic of grinding and adding directly in the dough.
Aatta / Whole Wheat Flour:- 2 Cups
Haldi / Turmeric Powder:- 1/2 Tsp
Lal Mirchi / Red Chilli Powder:- 1/2 Tsp
Ajwain / Carom Seeds:- 1/2 Tsp
Chaat Masala:- 1 Tsp
Onion( finely chopped):- 2 Tbsp
Shredded Carrot:- 1/3 Cup
Corn kernels( I used canned ones):- 2/3 Cup (blend it into a smooth paste)
Water as needed
1) Place everything (except water) in a big bowl or plate.
2) Mix everything well.
3) Add little water at a time to make smooth dough.
4) Let it rest for atleast 10 minutes.
3) Make a small lime size ball out of the dough.
4) Roll it into a circle shape.
5) Heat tava or non stick pan on medium heat & cook the paratha from both sides by brushing it with oil..
Serve warm paratha with curd or any sabzi you like..