A simple and healthy stry fry that you can serve at any meal along with roti,poori, paratha or Indian bread. I love to make sandwiches with the leftover sabzi for quick breakfast or snack.
Cumin seeds/ Jeera -1/2 Tsp
Mustard seeds / Rai :- 1/2 Tsp
Ginger:- 1/2 Tbsp
Garlic:- 2 cloves finely chopped
Onion:- 1 small, chopped
Salt as per taste
Chiili powder:- 1/2 Tsp
Turmeric:- 1/2 Tsp
Garam Masala :- 1/2 Tsp
Carrot:- 2 Cups (Peeled and cut into pieces)
Corn:- 1 Cup
Peas:- 1 Cup
1) Heat oil in a pressure cooker on a medium heat.
2) Add cumin and mustard seeds, when it starts to crackle add garlic and ginger, saute for a minute.
3)Add onion and fry until they are translucent ( it will take about 2-3 minutes)
4) Add salt, chilli powder, turmeric, garam masala & mix well.
5) Add carrot, corn and peas , mix everything well.
6) Close the lid of the cooker and let it cook for about 4-5 minutes.( or when you start hearing the sound of the steam , switch off the gas ).
7) Turn off the gas and let it rest on the gas stove top for other 5 minutes.
Serve hot with roti...Enjoy:)