I love my coffee grinder , everybody does right?. I use my coffee grinder to grind almost everything other than coffee.:). This is the best thing about coffee grinders that besides coffee, you can use them to grind herbs , spices , nuts etc. With such a wide range of uses, it is important to clean the grinder frequently to remove oils, flavorings, odors or residue
The grinders can not be washed so you need to manually clean them.
Raw Rice:- 1/4 Cup
Damp Paper towel/ cloth
2) Grind the rice until the rice is finely ground. Repeat this step if necessary ( If you haven't cleaned your grinder for a while then you need to repeat the process again).
3)Unplug the grinder and discard the ground rice particles.
4) Use a damp cloth to wipe away any remaining rice dust.
5)Wash any removable lid of the coffee grinder with dishwashing liquid. Allow to air dry.
- Never put an electric coffee grinder in water.
- Always unplug the coffee grinder when cleaning.
- You can use bread , sugar or salt instead of rice to do the same .
- Do not use same grinder to grind your coffee and spices.
- Always read manufacturers manual before trying anything else.