Everyone loves muffin & might already be having their favorite recipe in their recipe box..but these muffins are worth a try & who knows you might want to add one more recipe in your collection:)..
If you don't like too sweet muffins then you might want to add little less sugar..The recipe comes from the Food network show Barefoot Contessa( One of my favorite shows on Food network)..
All purpose Flour:- 3 cups
Sugar:- 2 cups
Baking powder:- 2 tsp
Baking soda:- 1tsp
Salt:- 1/2 tsp
Unsalted Butter( Melted & cooled):- 1/2 pound
Extra large eggs:- 2
Whole milk:- 3/4 cup
Pure vanilla extract:- 2 tsp
Ripe mashed Banana:- 1 cup ( About 2 bananas)
Diced Ripe banana:- 1 cup ( 1 banana)
Shredded Coconut:- 1cup
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degree F
2) Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda & salt into a bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment.
3) Add the melted butter in to the flour mixture & blend.
4) Combine eggs, milk, vanilla & mashed bananas in a separate bowl & add them to the flour & butter mixture.(don't over mix)
5) Fold the diced bananas, walnuts & coconut into the batter.
6) Spoon the batter into the muffin tray, filling each to the top.
7) Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the tops are brown & a toothpick comes out clean.
8) Cool slightly & remove from the pan & serve..
NOTE:- You can make the batter a night before and store it in the refrigerator and fold the ingredients ( STEP NO 5) next morning & then bake..
Please leave your comments if you like the recipe
Posted by Preety at 6:19 PM