There is no greater comfort then tucking into a stack of pancakes dripping with syrup and piled high with strawberries and bananas.
Perfect Vegan Pancakes ( No egg, No Dairy, No Refined Sugar)
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time:- 10-15 Minutes
Serve:- Makes 8 four to five-inch pancakes
Source:- Vegan Brunch By Isa Chandra Moskowitz
All Purpose Flour:- 1 1/4 Cups
Baking Powder:- 2 Tsp
Salt:- 1/2 Tsp
Ground Cinnamon:- 1 Tsp ( OPTIONAL)
Oil:- 2 Tbsp
Water: 1/3 Cup
Plain Rice Milk Or Soy Milk:- 1 to 1 1/4 Cups
Pure Maple Syrup:- 2 Tbsp
Pure Vanilla Extract:- 1 Tsp
1) Preheat a large skillet over medium heat for atleast 2 Minutes ( and upto 5 minutes).
2) In a large bowl , sift together the flour , baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
3) Make a well in the center and add the oil, water, milk, maple syrup and vanilla.
4) Mix just until ingredients are combined. A few lumps in the batter are just fine.
5) Spray the pan with a light coat of cooking spray ( or a very light coat of oil). Pour pancakes one at a time and cook until bubbles form and the top looks somewhat dry ( about 3 minutes).
6) Flip over and cook for another minute.
More Vegan Recipes
If you have some leftover ( which i doubt :), just in case see this post on How to freeze the pancakes for quick breakfast