When you're in the mood for cake, but don't have a lot of time, these quick and easy mug cake recipes are the perfect, sweet solution. Try one today!
Two Minute Vegan Microwave Chocolate Mug Cake
Preperation Time:- 1 Minute
Cooking Time: 2 Minutes
Serves: 1 mug (you should share it with another person)
Recipe Source:- Life N Spice
All-purpose flour/Maida:- 3 Tbsp
Unsweetened cocoa:- 1 1/2 Tbsp
Sugar:- 3 Tbsp
Baking soda:- 1/8 Tsp
Salt:- 1/8 Tsp
Vegetable oil:- 3 Tbsp
Non Dairy Milk:- 3 Tbsp
Vanilla:- 1/4 Tsp
Vegan Chocolate Chips:- 1 Tbsp ( Optional)
Coffee mug and a microwave
1) In the mug, mix together all purpose flour, cocoa, sugar, baking soda and salt.
2) Add oil, milk and vanilla and mix well with a spoon. Make sure there are no lumps underneath. Add chocolate chips if using.
3) Microwave at 600W for 1 minute. Then turn the microwave to highest power and microwave 1 more minute. The cake started rising over the top but went down when the microwave turned off.
4) Take out and allow to cool. Drizzle some powdered sugar on top before serving.
More Vegan Recipes
1) All microwaves are different so you might have to find your perfect time to cook in case 2 minute doesn't work for you. Check the cake by carefully touching the top. It should be firm and springy, not at all doughy. If it’s not done, keep cooking it in 15-second increments.
2) You can substitute All purpose flour with whole wheat flour or use the combination of both.
3) If you like to bake the cake instead ,then bake it at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
4) Use microwave safe big mug as this cake rises well so don’t fill mug more than half full.
5) Any Mug Cake(your favorite) recipe makes a great holiday gift when the dry ingredients are packaged with a mug along with the recipe instructions
Enjoy..:) Do share your mug recipes with us...