These pancakes are perfect for Halloween. Start off your Halloween morning with a spooky pancake breakfast.These ghost pancakes would be such a simple and easy Halloween breakfast treat! Serve with a side of fruit and enjoy!
Your favorite pancake batter
Check out my collection of pancake recipes here
1) Heat a non stick skillet/ griddle on a medium heat.
2)Spread the pancake batter in blobs on the pan, 1 1/2 tablespoons of batter at a time. Do not worry too much about the shapes, just make sure they aren’t circles.
3)Place two chocolate chips, pointy side down, on the pancakes for eyes and another chocolate chip for the mouth.
4) Cook until bubbly on top and set on edges. Turn; cook other side.
1) You can use berries or raisins or craisins instead of chocolate chips.
2) No two ghosts will be exactly the same and that makes it fun! For even more fun, if your kids are old enough they can make the pancakes themselves!
3)Frozen chocolate chips work best as they don't melt and make the griddle sticky.
4) Alternative Way to make ghost pancakes:- Pre-fill a squirt bottle with pancake batter. Squirt outline on hot griddle first, then fill in with more batter.Cook one side of ghost and then flip. let second side get to the point of being almost done and then insert chocolate chip eyes. Sprinkle some powdered sugar on pancakes right before serving to give them more of a ghostly glow!
5)Need a good pancake recipe..check out my collection of pancake recipes here