Quick & Simple stir fry of okra & onions with blend of Indian spices. Use fresh okra for best flavor but can also opt for frozen chopped okra to save on the prep time.
Okra & Onions Stir Fry / Vegan Recipe
Preparation Time:- 10 minutes
Cooking Time:- 15-20 minutes
Oil:- 2 Tbsp
Onion:- 1 Medium, finely sliced
Okra:- 3 Cups
Turmeric Powder:- 1/4 Tsp
Red Chilli powder:- 1/4 Tsp
Coriander powder:- 1/2 Tsp
Aamchoor Powder:- 1/2 Tsp
1) Heat oil in a non stick pan on a medium heat.
2) When hot add onion and fry for 1 minute.
3) Add okra and cook until okra starts to brown little bit on edges ( do not stir very often , cook on low heat).
4) Add all the spices and salt and mix everything well.
5) Cook until okra is tendered and cooked through.
Serve hot any dal/lentil & rice or roti on the side.
More VEGAN RECIPES