No Bake Vegan Cookie Recipe
Preparation Time:-5 Minutes
Cooking Time:-0 Minutes
Makes:- makes 1 cup packed cookie dough ( 2 Servings)
Recipe Source:- sundaymorningbananapancakes
Update:- If you don't like using raw ingredients then you can toast cashews,oats and flour before using.
Unsalted cashews:- 1/2 cup ( I used the pre toasted ones)
Rolled oats:- 1/4 cup
Spelt flour/oat flour/whole wheat/all purpose (any flour will more than likely work):- 1/4 cup
Salt:- A pinch
Natural cane sugar:- 1 1/2 Tbsp
Pure vanilla extract/:- 1/2 Tsp
Pure maple syrup:- 2 Tbsp ( you may need to add a bit more if it is too dry)
Chocolate or Dark chocolate chips:- 1/4 Cup
1) In a food processor add the cashews & oats until fine crumbs start to form.
2) Add the salt, sugar & flour. Process until just combined.
3) Add the maple syrup & vanilla. Process until combined.
4) Add chocolate chips, either stir by hand or whirl in the processor.
5) Form into mini cookies and store in the freezer (if left).
More VEGAN RECIPES