These super easy and super quick canapes are perfect for your next party. Assemble up to 3 hours in advance . Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
Adapted from Hors D'oeuvres Cookbook
Cream Cheese:- 8 oz ( 200 gm)
Thin White bread slices:- 10
Finely chopped Herbs:- Parsley, mint or any herb you like
Salt and white pepper
1 1/2 inch pastry/cookie cutter
2 1/2 inch pastry/cookie cutter
1) Cut cucumber into 1/4 inch (0.5cm) slices.
2) With the smaller cutter, cut out 20 circles.
3) Spread cream cheese on bread.
4) Cut out 20 circles with larger pastry cutter.
5) Put the herbs in a small dish/plate. Dip edges of canapes in finely chopped herbs.
6) Top Canapes with cucumber and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Serve chilled Or At room temperature.