Oil:- 2-3 Tbsp
Cumin seeds:- 1 Tsp
Ginger:- 1 Tbsp(chopped finely)
Garlic:- 3 cloves (chopped finely)
Onion:- 1 Medium (chopped)
Tomato:- 2 small (chopped)
Turmeric powder/Haldi:- 1 Tsp
Red Chilli powder:- 1 Tsp
Garam Masala Powder:- 1 Tsp
Boiled Kale chane/ Black chickpeas:- 2 1/2 Cups
Channa Masala:- 2 Tsp
Coriander powder:- 1 Tsp
Aamchoor powder/Dry mango powder:- 1/2 Tsp
Kala Namak/Black Salt:- 1/2 Tsp
1) Heat oil in a pan..Add cumin & mustard seeds, allow it to splutter.
2) Add ginger & garlic and saute it.
3) Add onion and fry until they are translucent, Add tomato and all the spices ( salt, turmeric, red chilli powder & garam masla)
4) Mix everything well and cook until tomatoes are tender ..
5) Add black chickpeas, channa masala, coriander powder, aamchoor and black salt, mix everything well and switch off the gas
6) Let it sit covered in a pan for about 5 mins before serving.
Serve hot with rotis/chapati/Indian bread.
This is my entry for the event My Legume Love Affair 58 of Lisa & Susan , hosting by Chez Cayenne and also to the Only Legumes event of Pari hosting by Nalini's Kitchen