Lean Cuisine - Mushroom Mezzaluna Ravioli is filled with portobello & button mushrooms, romano & ricotta cheeses in a creamy marsala wine sauce with spinach & red peppers. No preservatives. 9 g fat. 290 calories. 3 g fiber.
Lean Cuisine - Mushroom Mezzaluna (Mezzaluna. It means half moon in Italian)Ravioli was really good, now its my new favorite in the frozen food aisle .There's about 5 ravioli, in a peppery cheese sauce which is pretty good as well.There was an abundance of spinach and red peppers. The inside of the ravioli have whole mushrooms . The sauce is quite good ,restaurant quality for sure .The flavors blended together perfectly and was smelling really good after heating in the microwave and overall it's something pleasant to eat. I will surely buy it again since yummy.
One very important thing i want to mention here is that what you see on the box of Lean Cuisine - Mushroom Mezzaluna Ravioli is what you get inside..totally awesome..
Here are my notes:
- Flavor - Really good!. It was mushroomy(even though i am not big fan of mushroom but love the flavor in ravioli ) and the sauce was full of flavor.
- Meat - there's no meat here!
- Cooking - Perfect - no issues!
- Cost - $3.79 at Safeway
- Nutrition - 290 calories, 9 grams fat, 3g fiber
- Allergens - Milk, Egg and Wheat
- Fullness Factor - it was fine , you might want to have some salad or fruit with it
I definitely will be purchasing this again... Try for sure.
Nutrition & Ingredients can be found here
I have partnered with Lean Cuisine through DailyBuzz Food to help promote their new line of Chef's Pick products. I have been compensated for my time commitment to work with this product. However, my opinions are entirely my own and I have not been paid to publish positive comments. Thank you Lean Cuisine!