If you are bored with making aloo ki sabzi the same way again and again then do try this simple til wale aloo ki sabzi. You can serve this with chapati/roti/Indian bread for dinner or lunch and make a sandwich out of it for quick breakfast , great wat to use leftovers.
- Boiled Potato:- 3 (cut in cubes)
- Oil:- 2-3 Tbsp
- Mustard seeds/rai:- 1/2 Tsp
- Cumin seeds/jeera:- 1/2 Tsp
- Fennel seeds/saunf:- 1/2 Tsp
- Onion seeds/Kalonji:- 1/2 Tsp
- Frenugreek seeds/Methi:- 1 Tsp
- Ginger(chopped):- 1 inch piece
- Turmeric powder:- 1/2 Tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Sugar:- 1 Tsp
- Garam Masla:- 1 Tsp
- Kasoori Methi Powder:- 1/2 Tsp
- Aamchoor powder:- 1/2 Tsp
- Sesame seeds:-:- 3 Tsp
1)Boil and cut the potatoes in small pieces and set aside.
2)Heat the oil in a pan/kadai on a medium heat.
3)When hot, add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, fennel seeds, onion seeds, fenugreek seeds and ginger . Mix everything well.
4)Add turmeric, salt, sugar and potatoes. Saute for couple of minutes.
5)Add garam masala, kasoori methi, aamchoor, and sesame seeds, mix everything and it is ready to serve with hot chapatis.