Yesterday i officially started Diwali preparation by making this delicious snack.Enjoy this really easy and fast snack recipe
- Besan/Chickpea flour:- 1 Cup
- Rice Flour:- 1 Cup
- Black Pepper powder:- 1 Tsp
- Cumin seeds:- 1 Tsp
- Ghee/Melted Butter:- 2 Tbsp
- Turmeric powder:- 1/4 Tsp
- Hing/Asafoetida:- 1/4 Tsp
- Salt :- 2 Tsp or as per taste
- Crushed Garlic:- 2 pods
- Baking soda A pinch
- Oil for frying
- Water as needed
Heat the oil in a kadai.
1)Sieve Besan and Rice flour together in a big bowl or plate.
2)Add Black Pepper powder, Cumin seeds, Turmeric, Hing, Salt,baking soda and crushed garlic in the above flour mixture
3)Now add ghee and mix everything together using your hands.
4) Add water bit by bit to make a smooth dough.Let it rest for 10 minutes.
5)Take little dough and put it in a cookie press ,close it and pour it slowly in a circling manner over the hot oil and fry until golden brown
You can store the sev in a sir tight container for upto 10 days.