With this ladoo i officially started preparation of diwali at my house.After coconut ladoo i find these are the easiest ladoo anyone can make. So if you have not started your preparation yet then do start with these yummy ladoo
Recipe by Vahchef
Semolina or Sooji - 1 cup
Sugar - 3/4 cup
Grated Coconut - 1 cup ( I use dried dessicated coconut, if available you can use freshly grated coconut too)
Ghee - 2 tbsp
Milk - 1/2 cup ( Use 1/2 cup if you like really moist ladoo otherwise use 1/4 cup, add milk little by little)
Raisins - 10
Cashew nuts - 10
Cardamom - a pinch
1. Take a pan add Ghee then add all dry fruits let they change the color little bit.
2. Now add grated coconut fresh then add semolina and saute them in very low flame till it changes into brown color.
3. Add Sugar and keep mixing in very low flame for 3 min then switch of the flame and add milk to it keep mixing.
4. Lastly add Cardamom powder mix well and transfer it to a plate.
5. Take that laddu mixture into your hand and make small dumplings and let it dry for 2hrs.your laddus are ready.