I have shared my favorite paneer buter masala recipe before here and today i wanted to share this another recipe which is much simpler to make but without sacrificing any taste. Source here
Tomatoes:- 15-20 ( 1 Kg)
Onions:- 3 Medium
Butter:- 4 Tbsp
Cashew nuts:- 1/2 cup
Ginger paste:- 1 Tbsp
Garlic paste:- 1 Tbsp
Kashmiri red chilli powder:- 1 Tbsp
Paneer( cottage cheese):- 400 gms ( cut in cubes).
Kasoori Methi (fenugreek leaves):- 2 tbsp (Dry roast kasoori methi leaves and keep it aside.)
Cardomom powder:- 1/2 Tsp
Garam Masala Powder:- 1/2 Tsp
Honey:- 1 Tbsp
Cream:- 1/2 Cup
1) Cut tomatoes in small quarters
2) Cut Onions in small cubes.
3) Heat 1 Tbsp of oil in a pan. Add tomatoes, onions and cashew nuts.
4) Cook until tomatoes are soft.
5)Grind this mixture into a fine paste.
6) Heat 4 Tbsp butter and 1 Tbsp of oil in a separate pan.
7) When hot add ginger and garlic paste., cook for 1-2 minutes.
8) Add red chilli powder,, mix everything well.
9) Strain the tomato mixture in the pan.( this step is important to achieve the silky smooth gravy texture ), cook for 3-4 minutes.
10)Add salt and stir well and cover and cook..
11) Add cardamom powder, garam Masala Powder & honey , mix well.
12)Rub roasted kasoori methi leaves between your palms and add to the tomato gravy, mix well and add paneer cubes in the gravy.
13)Add cream and stir well.
Serve hot with rotis or naan..Enjoy:)