French toast can be made salty or sweet, i like this version as it reminds me of my school days , my mom use to make this for us for our breakfast , we loved it while growing up..
Milk:- 1/4 cup
Onion (finely chopped):- 1/8 cup
Green bell Pepper(finely chopped):-1/8 cup
Salt as per taste
Red chilli powder:- A pinch
Turmeric powder:- A pinch
Oil or butter
1) Take a bowl and mix onion , bell pepper and spices.
2) Add eggs and milk , mix well
3) Cut the bread in triangle shape ( optional).
4) Heat a non stick pan on a medium heat with little bit of oil.
5) Dip both sides of bread in the egg mixture and place it on the non stick pan , fry until
brown on both sides, flipping bread when necessary
Serve hot with tomato ketchup..enjoy:)
Posted by Preety at 9:55 AM