Banana Cake Or Banana Bread, you can call this whatever you like. This cake is super moist and light with a great flavor of bananas in it..This recipe calls for sour cream , as i didn't have sour cream on hand i used plain full fat yogurt instead but still it tastes delicious.
If you also like to bake with bananas you can also try these recipes:
Simple & Delicious Banana bread,
Banana Coconut Muffin,
Whole Wheat Soft Banana Cookies
Recipe Source here
Softened Butter:- 1/2 cup
Brown Sugar:- 1 cup
Vanilla:- 1 tsp
All purpose Flour:- 2 cups
Baking Soda:- 1tsp
Baking Powder:- 1tsp
Salt:- 3/4 tsp
Ripe & Mashed Bananas:- 4
Sour Cream:- 1 cup
Dessicated Coconut:- 1/2 cup
Nuts:- 1/2 cup
1) Cream butter & sugar in a large bowl.
2) Beat in eggs, vanilla, bananas & sour cream.
3) In a separate bowl , sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder & salt.
4) Mix the flour mixture in the wet mixture.
5) Add coconut and nuts.
6) Pour into a lightly greased square pan and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour until done.
Serve at room temperature, Enjoy:)