Recipe From All recipes( I changed the recipe little bit)
1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips (12 oz.)
1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
1) Mix butter and sugars until well blended
2) Add eggs and vanila and to the above mixture , mix until smooth..
3) In other bowl sieve together the flour, salt & baking soda
4)Stir into the butter mixture until well blended
5)Stir in chocolate chips & pecans.
6) Drop dough in 1/8-cup portions, 2 inches apart on buttered baking sheets.
7) Bake in 400 degree oven for about 7 to 9 minutes until cookies are lightly brown.
8)Let cookies stand on the pan for 2-3 minutes and then transfer them to the rack to cool completely.
Store these cookies airtight container..and enjoy anytime with hot cup of milk
1 cup butter at room temperature
Posted by Preety at 3:12 PM