Quick-cooking or old fashioned oats:- 1/2 cup
Granulated sugar:- 1 tbsp
Baking powder:- 1 tsp
Ground cinnamon:- 1/2 tsp
Milk:- 2/3 cup
Applesauce:- 1/2 cup ( I use sweetend sauce
Vegetable oil:- 2 tbsp
Finely chopped walnuts:- 1/2 cup
1) Stir together flour oats, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon & salt in a bowl.
2) In other bowl stir together egg, milk , applesauce & oil.
3) Add the liquid mixture to the dry ingredients & stir lightly just until blended.
4) Heat a skillet over a medium heat and pour 1/4 cup of batter onto the pan.
5) Cook both sides until golden brown.
Serve hot with any of your favorite syrup or honey..Enjoy :)
Whole wheat flour:- 1/2 cup
Large egg:- 1
Recipe from CooksRecipes
Posted by Preety at 1:40 PM