Here's a way to satisfy both the vegans and the hungry, sleepy, looking-for-something-healthy visitors at your table.A savory comforting spiced side dish for Sweet Potato Kale Hash recipe.
Sweet Potato Kale Hash
Recipe Source:- One
Large sweet potato, peeled and cubed into 1/2-inch cubes:- 1
Yellow onion, chopped:- 1/2
Red bell pepper, chopped:- 1/2
Yellow bell pepper, chopped:- 1/2
Garlic, chopped:- 3 Cloves
Olive oil, divided:- 3 Tbsp
Chili powder:- 1 1/2 Tsp
Kosher salt:- 1 Tsp
Cumin powder:- 1/2 Tsp
Chopped kale:- 2 Cups
Water:- 1/3 Cup
Salt and pepper
1) Mix the sweet potato, onion, bell pepper, and garlic to a large bowl.
2) In a small bowl, whisk 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, pasilla chili powder, salt, and cumin together.
3)Pour the spiced oil over the potato mixture and stir the vegetables until they are evenly coated.
4) In a large sauté pan, heat one tablespoon of the olive oil on med-high heat.
5) Add the uncooked spiced vegetables to the pan. Stirring every other minute, cook the hash for 6-8 minutes until the sweet potatoes are fork tender.
6) Add the kale and water and mix the greens until they become wilted, approximately one minute. Season with additional salt and pepper.