A healthy brownie recipe with raw cacao, soft medjool dates, and finely milled pecans for a super decadent and cake-like raw vegan brownie experience.This recipe is Gluten, Sugar and Dairy-Free & is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. This makes perfect vegan energy bars for exercise, a nutritious snack for people on the go or simply just dessert.
Raw Vegan Brownie
Preparation Time:- 10 Minutes
Cooking Time:- 0
Recipe Source:- Livewellnetwork
Pecans:- 1 Cup
Medjool Dates, pitted:- 1 Cup
Cocoa powder:- 5 Tbsp
Pinch or Two of Sea salt
Maple syrup (optional):- 1-2 Tbsp
1) In a food processor, grind up pecans until coarsely chopped.
2) Add pitted dates and process until well combined, but still crumbly looking.
3) Combine cocoa powder and salt in a separate, small bowl and then sprinkle over pecan and date mixture.
4) Spoon maple syrup over mixture as well. Process until well combined and ingredients starts to barely ball up in the processor.
5) Spoon out into a square glass tupperware or baking dish, no larger than 8"x8". The smaller the dish, the thicker the brownies so it's up to you! Press the mixture down into the dish until firmly packed together. A flat potato masher works well to get it nice and even.
6) Can be cut and served immediately or placed in the fridge and served chilled; which will also make them more firm.
Store in fridge...Enjoy:)
More Vegan Recipes