If you are skeptical about trying Quesadilla without cheese then you will be glad that you did.These quesadillas are packed with nutrition, minus the fat of all that cheese.
Ingredients:- ( I am not giving any exact measurement, you can put all the ingredients as per your taste in the quesadilla)
1 Can of Refried Beans ( Homemade Refried beans Recipe)
1 Can Of Salsa ( Or make your own by mixing finely chopped equal amount of onion,tomato,capsicum,salt & pepper)
Homemade Or Store Bought Hummus (Recipe Below)
Oil for cooking
To Make Homemade Quick Hummus :- In a blender or food processor combine 1 (15 ounce) can of drained and rinsed garbanzo beans, 1 clove of garlic, 2 teaspoon cumin, 1/2 Tsp salt and 1 Tbsp olive oil. Blend on low speed,until desired consistency is achieved.
1) Place a tortilla on a plate.
2) Spread hummus on half of the tortilla
3) Add salsa over it.
4) Add refried beans and fold the tortilla in half.
5) Now transfer the tortilla on heated non stick pan.
6) Cook both sides until nice and crisp.
More VEGAN RECIPES