These mini pizza boats are great bite size appetizer to serve at any party or gatherings..You can vary the vegetables to suit your taste or theme.
1 (15-ounce) refrigerated pizza dough ( For homemade pizza dough recipe can be found here )
4-5 marinated artichoke hearts ( drained and cut into pieces )
Fresh mozzarella cut into small 16 pieces ( I used grated mozzarella)
Marinated tomatoes cut into small 16 pieces
Melted Butter to brush on top
1) Preheat the oven at 450 F.
2) Grease the baking sheet and roll the pizza dough into square shape .
3) Using pizza cutter , cut the dough into small squares .
4) Put a piece of artichoke, mozzarella & tomato on each square.
5) Now pinch both ends of the square slightly o give it a boat shape and to secure the filling.
6) Brush the edges with butter.
7) Bake until cheese is melted for about 8-10 minutes.
Serve warm or at room temperature..