Want to make your farmers market peaches taste really delicious?Throw them on the grill. When you fire up these and other summer fruits, you give them an intensely sweet and smoky flavor that's pure decadence.
Grilling take the flavor of peach to the whole new level, i never knew peaches could taste so yumm..This is going to be my go to snack for now..Do indulge its just 61 calories
Grilled Peaches With Honey
SOURCE:- Health Magazine (July/Aug 2013 Issue)
Makes 6 Servings
Peaches, pitted & halved:- 3
Olive Oil:- 1 Tbsp
Honey:- 1 Tbsp
1) Preheat the grill on high.
2) Cut the peaches in half; remove pits.
3) Brush cut side of the peach halves with olive oil and place on the grill, cut side down.
4) Grill until golden brown and caramelized, 2 to 3 minutes.
5) Turn peach halves over and grill until slightly soft and just warmed through, about 2 minutes longer.
6) Remove from the grill and drizzle with honey.
Serving Size:- 1/2 Peach
61 Calories, 3g fat(0g Sat),0mg Chol,1g Fiber,1g Pro,10g Carb,0mg Sod, 9g Sugar, 0mg Iron,0mg Calcium.