Ya i know you all must be thinking here comes another chocolate chip cookie recipe, ya i thought the same too and i was very sure that i already found mine perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe but i haven't felt the same after trying these big yummy cookies..If you love cookies i insist you to try these they are so perfect and tastes too good..you will be glad that you did...
Source :- Leanne Bakes
Cold and cubed unsalted butter:- 2 sticks
Granulated sugar:- 1 cup
Light brown sugar:- 1 cup
Pure vanilla extract:- 1 Tsp
All purpose flour:- 2 3/4 cup
Table or fine sea salt:- 1 Tsp
Baking powder:- 1 tsp
Baking soda;- 1/4 Tsp
Good quality semisweet chocolate chips or chunks:- 2 1/2 cups
or add in 1 cup of walnuts
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
1. In bowl of electric mixer fitted with paddle, cream together butter and sugars until well blended and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, mix in vanilla and beat until well incorporated.
2. Add flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and mix until just combined. Gently fold in chocolate chips/chunks and nuts.
3. Transfer dough to clean work surface and gently mix dough by hand to ensure even distribution of ingredients.
4. Weigh out the dough into 4 ounce portions and gently roll into a ball(I got ten 4 ounce cookies out of this dough)..
5. Place each on sheet pan lined with parchment paper and bake in the preheated oven 15-20 minutes depending on how gooey and rawish you like the interior, until very lightly browned, taking care not to over bake. I baked mine for 16 minutes, which seemed to be perfect in my oven.
6. Let cool on rack and store what you don’t immediately eat in an airtight container.
-These are best eaten on the day they are made (ESPECIALLY warm out of the oven – like most chocolate chip cookies).
-To freshen them after a few days, give them a quick nuke in the microwave for 5-10 seconds.
Posted by Preety at 3:35 PM