Sandwiches are the most popular breakfast dish in every household because these are the easiest things to fix but sometimes we get bored eating the same kind over and over again so its always fun to try something new for a change, i will be sharing more Vegetarian sandwich recipes in future.
In this recipe i used a store bought patty which i absolutely love ( Bought from Costco and the Brand is Garden burger), this is the best veggie patty we have tasted so far.
Lemon Juice:- 2 Tbsp
Salt as per taste
Few thin slices of tomato and onion
Your fav brand of Patty or Homemade patty
Whole Wheat Bread
1) In a bowl , mix together Avocado, salt & lemon Juice. Mash until smooth and set aside
2) If you are using the store bought patty then prepare according to the instructions and set aside.
3) Take a slice of Bread and spread half of the avocado mixture over it evenly, and spread mayonnaise over other slice and set aside
4) Then place couple of onion and tomato slices.
5) Pour little bit of ketchup and Dijon mustard over it as per your taste
6) Place some lettuce leaves and then top it with patty.
7) Cover it with other slice of bread and toast it on non stick pan using little butter or oil on both sides..
Cut sandwich in half and serve immediately.