I am a big fan of oatmeal cookies may be because whenever i am eating one i usually tell myself that it is ok , atleast this cookies has healthy oatmeal :)
The rolled oats in these oatmeal chocolate chip cookies give them a fabulous texture. These chewy, buttery cookies are delicious!
This recipe makes approximately 4 dozen cookies. Double the recipe and pop some in the freezer to serve later.
Recipe Source:- chocolate-addiction
1/2 pound unsalted butter, at room temperature
1 dup firmly packed brown sugar
3/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 cups flour
2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
(instant oatmeal will not work)
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
(feel free use other types of chips)
2 cups chopped walnuts(optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Coat two cookie sheets with nonstick spray.
2. In a large mixing bowl cream together the butter and sugars until fluffy. Add salt and baking soda. Blend. Add eggs. Mix well.
3. Gradually add the flour and then the oats. Mix well. Add the chips and nuts. Stirring to mix them in.
4. Drop rounded spoonfuls of dough onto the baking sheets. Leave about 2 inches between the cookies.
5. Bake until lightly golden in color. This will vary by oven. It's approximately 11 minutes. Cool and then remove from pan.
Posted by Preety at 4:30 PM