Moong Dal Dosa also known as Pesarattu in Andhara Pradesh is a healthier version of traditional dosa as Moong Dal is rich in protein. Have this easy to make and nutritious dosas anytime of the day with chutney of your choice..
I learned this from my friend (Swati), infact when i visited her last week she made these for breakfast and while eating you will never know that you are eating such a healthy breakfast as they taste awesome , i clicked these pictures at her place too , she served us the dosa with peanut chutney, pickle & kharam podi/karvepak podi
Green Moong Dal:- 2 cups
Ginger:- 1 inch
Green Chillies as per taste
Salt as per taste
Cumin Seeds:- 1tsp
1) Soak moong dal for 3-4 hours ( recommended overnight).
2) Grind moong Dal with ginger, green Chillies & onion with required water ( The consistency of batter should be like dosa batter).
3) Add salt and cumin seeds.
4) Heat a dosa pan or tawa.
5) Pour 1/2 cup of batter and spread from center to outside in a circle shape.
6) Sprinkle few chopped onions on top with little oil.
7) Cook until dosa become golden brown.
8) Fold it and serve hot with chutney.
Posted by Preety at 2:42 PM