Paneer is a kind of soft cheese used in Indian cuisine..You can make Paneer easily at home or you can buy it in any Indian grocery store..Paneer is so versatile that you can make a full meal out of it..We all love paneer so much that we can have it anyday and at anytime of the day..
Here is one simple recipe that you can make with paneer and capsicum combination..I couldnot find yellow capsicum on the day i was making the dish but if you have you can add that also to add some more colors to the dish..
Onion:- 1 medium (Cut lengthwise)
Ginger:- 1 tbsp (chopped finely)
Garlic:- 1 tbsp (chopped finely)
Oil:- 3-4 tbsp
Jeera or Cumin seeds:- 1 tsp
Mustard:- 1/2 tsp
Tomato:- 1 1/2 medium size (chopped)
Soy sauce:- 1 tbsp
Tomato ketchup:- 1 tbsp
Salt as per taste
Turmeric or haldi:- 1 tsp
Red chilli powder:- 1/2 tsp
Garam Masala:- 1/2 tsp
Paneer (Cut into cubes):- 1 1/2 cup
Green Capsicum:- 1 (Chopped)
Red capsicum:- 1/2 (chopped)
1) Heat oil in a pan..Add jeera & mustard , allow it to splutter.
2) Add ginger & garlic and saute it.
3) Add onion and fry until they are translucent, Add tomato and all the spices ( salt, turmeric, red chilli powder & garam masla)
4) Mix everything well and cook until tomatoes are tender ..
5) Add both capsicums and cover the pan.
6) Cook until capsicum is little bit soft.
7) Add soy sauce , tomato ketchup and paneer and cook for at lest 2-3 minutes..
NOTE:- Always prepare this dish at least 2-3 hours in advance so that there is enough time for the paneer to absorb all the flavours..
If you like this dish plz leave your comments..
Posted by Preety at 12:59 PM